Facebook has become one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with over 2 billion active users. But if you want to watch a video that you've shared on Facebook on your computer, you'll need to download it first. In this article, we'll show you how to do just that!
Open Facebook on your computer
1. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the Facebook home screen.
2. Click on Videos and Photos.
3. Scroll down to the video you want to download and click on it.
4. In the bottom right corner of the video window, click on the Download button.
5. Save the video to your computer.
6. Close Facebook.
Click on the video you want to download
1. Open Facebook on your computer
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the video (marked "Share," "Download," and "More")
3. Click on the Download button next to "Download video" (it will be near the bottom of theShare menu)
4. You'll see a pop-up asking if you want to save or share the video. Click on Save if you want to keep it for later, or Share if you're planning to post it on your page right away:
5. The video will download to your computer and open in a new window
6. Click on the blue arrow near the top right corner of the window to close it
Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the video
Once you click on it, a drop down menu will appear.
Scroll down and click on "Download video as..."
On the following screen, select the format you want to download the video in.
If you want to save it to your computer for offline viewing, be sure to choose "Save to file" and give the file a name.
Click on "Download" to begin downloading the video.
Click "Download Video As"
Click "Download Video"
Click the video you would like to download
Click "Save As"
Open the file in a media player of your choice
Save the video to your computer
1. Click the link for the Facebook video you wish to download.
2. On the Facebook video page, click the "Download Video" button next to the post's title.
3. On the next page, select the file type (MP4 or 3GP) and save the video to your computer.
4. To play the video on your computer, open it with a media player of your choice.
how to download a facebook video to your computer
The process is straightforward. Just click on the Profile Picture and click Download Video. Facebook will forward you to a third-party site which has been given special permissions by Facebook to help users download videos. After downloading the video, select how you want to download (MP3 or MP4) or whether you just want it to save as a file into your phone and go away without actually watching the clip.
How can I download videos from Facebook
Our Facebook video downloader is the best video downloader you'll find on the web, it can help you get extracts from the hundreds of thousands of videos on Facebook and save them to your device. If you want more information on our downloader, watch our tutorial video or read through our step-by-step instructions below.
I want to download a facebook video but I am not on a computer. Is there an app I can use instead?
There is an app that you can download from the App Store or Google Play. The app, it will be called Video Downloader when downloaded on iOS and it's called VidGrabber for Android. You simply launch the app and click on the video you want to download.
Why don't i have a sound when downloading facebook videos to my computer?
When you're downloading videos from Facebook, it does not always create a sound. The reason for this is that Facebook might be using proprietary technologies that other websites cannot use. When uploading to your computer, make sure you select the option "Loop until I finish" so the video will play in the background and continue to download while the video plays.
How long does it take to download a facebook video to your computer?
The process might vary depending on what browser you are using and the device from which you are accessing the site. In addition, it might also depend on the video that you are trying to download as well. All in all, a download will take anywhere between one minute and an hour depending how many videos you want to download simultaneously.
How do I watch a facebook video on my computer?
There are a lot of ways to watch a Facebook video. You can download the Facebook video to your computer and watch it later, you can save the Facebook video on your computer by right-clicking the video and selecting 'save as' or download it and watch it offline, or you can use Windows Media Player to play videos on your Windows PC or Mac.
I can no longer watch the videos on my Facebook page while it is closed. What do I do?
Keep in mind that videos will only show for up to an hour. After the hour has passed, you will be blocked from watching the video again until another hour has passed. If you continue to not be able to view a video on your Facebook page when it is closed, please contact our support team! They can help you watch Facebook videos outside of the app!
How do I download a Facebook video?
There are a few different ways to download Facebook videos. If you are on your desktop, one trick is to right click on the video and choose Copy Link Address. Next, open a browser tab and paste this link address into the "URL" or "Enter URL of Cell Phone" box in Skype. The video will play instantly in Skype without downloading anything.
Pros of how to download a facebook video to your computer
• easy to use - the downloader is easy to use and navigate.
• quick - the downloader is quick and efficient, meaning that you can get your video downloaded quickly.
• multiple formats - the downloader can also download videos in different formats, so you can choose which one best suits your needs.
• compatible with many devices - the downloader is compatible with many devices, so you can use it on both your desktop and your phone.
• no ads - the downloader does not have any ads, which makes it a more user-friendly experience.